New projects for developers

 


PROJECT DESCRIPTIONBUDGET
build me a website  
i need a telegram link up website urgently
Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design | WordPress
$197 - $590 USD
Bid now
Php Developer for small bug needed  
Hi, I have moved website files from VPS to dedicated server. Everything is working fine except DB [login to view URL] is missing ,I assume It should be server config related because It was working yesterday. To undestant th ...See more
Skills: HTML | Linux | MySQL | PHP | Software Architecture
$10 - $30 USD
Bid now
Electronic Pull Tabs App for iOS/Android  
I would like an electronic pull tab application. Similar to the look and feel of Bingo Bash, but with Pull Tabs. There would need to be a sql database to record everything, as well as an interface to reload the decks whe ... See more
Skills: Android | iPhone | Mobile App Development | MySQL | PHP
$250 - $750 USD
Bid now
Odoo development for 3pl company. WMS  
Odoo development for 3pl company. I need a number of addons developed. All Compatible in a multi company environment. Development must be at a professional standard. Also looking for someone who may have experience deve ...See more
Skills: Odoo | PHP
$6 - $12 USD /hr
Bid now
Enter 180 employees data for ms excel  
I have a tea state and I need to enter my employees data for ms excel. I'll send details of them for you then you have to enter it for ms excel. The details about, name , address , telephone number , working area , salar... See more
Skills: Data Entry | Data Processing | Excel
$8 - $15 USD /hr
Bid now
cryptocurrency or forex trading software  
Hello, I need the help of an expert to set up an automated trading software for my cryptocurrency and forex trade. Kindly show your interest if you know you can successfully carry out this project, i want it done very fast.
Skills: C Programming | C++ Programming | Metatrader | PHP | Software Architecture
$750 - $1500 USD
Bid now
I want some backend integration or changes in Registration form of my cake php script  
1.i want OTP and sms integration in my php script (note this script already have Complete system to add bulk sms service setup) I just want its integration with sms service provider [login to view URL] someone register in registration... See more
Skills: HTML | MySQL | PHP | Software Architecture | Website Design
$8 - $15 USD
Bid now
Conference Management System  
Conference Management system Java GUI Project
Skills: C# Programming | Java | JavaScript | JSP | Software Architecture
$2 - $4 USD /hr
Bid now
Data analysis  
We would like to have some data analyised
Skills: Data Analysis | Data Analytics | Data Entry | Data Processing | Excel
$197 - $590 USD
Bid now
Add features to my Whatsapp+Zoom kind of chat app (Native Android) -- 5  
Are you a Native Android developer with experience in chat Apps (Whatsapp+Zoom)? I need a native Java Android App developer to add features to my WhatsApp/Zoom kind of app, for both mobile and web versions: 1. Reskin ... See more
Skills: Android | Java | Mobile App Development | MySQL | PHP
$250 - $750 USD
Bid now
Transfer Wordpress Website:  
We have a WordPress website on our domain we would like to update and improve: It is a basic website, with no shopping cart or payment processing required. We do ask users to give us their email address to download our ... See more
Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | PHP | Website Design | WordPress
$30 - $250 USD
Bid now
NEW Wordpress and WooCommerce Admin panel  
I need change changes made to Wordpress plugin ‘WooCommerse Lottery’ I need a couple admin panels created as below (using Wordpress user login) Lottery for WooCommerce changes When selling ticket, this plugin forces bu ... See more
Skills: JavaScript | MySQL | PHP | WooCommerce | WordPress
$194 - $581 USD
Bid now
Opencart Catalog Page Error  
Next page's link doesn't work on filter pages. Opencart: 3.0.3.6 please ask for further information
Skills: Open Cart | PHP
$10 - $30 USD
Bid now
2D/3D online design software  
I need a small program or script where visitors to my website can design their bathroom online in 2D / 3D. I expect the user to be able to choose between 3 different toilets, sinks, showers and more .. My website is buil ... See more
Skills: 3D Modelling | HTML | JavaScript | PHP | Software Architecture
$250 - $750 USD
Bid now
Scripter Needed to package H5P Web Apps and transfer to LRS  
Project is to modify an [login to view URL] to be contained and delivered through a 3rd party application. The index file will need to: 1. Contain and responsively display H5P objects hosted on our WordPress servers. 2. Read and ... See more
Skills: JavaScript | JSON | PHP | Scripting | WordPress
$1000 - $1500 USD
Bid now
A Technical Blog with content  
I am looking for a blog website having a professional look, which will have below features for the authors: - Login and register using email id or google, facebook and linkedIn accounts. - Every content they write must b ... See more
Skills: Google Adwords | SEO | Technical Writing | WordPress
$21 - $172 USD
Bid now
Build me a website  
I want to build a website for my startup. Simple Static website. My start up is an IT and IT consulting firm.
Skills: Graphic Design | HTML | Website Design | WordPress
$21 - $172 USD
Bid now
Stock sale purchase  
I have a manufacturing unit of corrugated boxes i wnt a excel file dat manage stock purchase sale . And freelancer is from delhi that will be better for me
Skills: Excel | Excel Macros
$172 - $515 USD
Bid now
I need a fully app and web developer  
I want to make a app like ola and Oyo ...But something different in this app but ....Same as Oyo ola
Skills: Full Stack Development | JavaScript | Mobile App Development | PHP | Website Design
$172 - $515 USD
Bid now
Multi Vendor android App Parking Booking System,  
Can you do a multivendor parking booking with google maps navigation for location? the google maps navigation is for mobile users. so that they could be guide on how they would go to the parking but we only have max of 2 ... See more
Skills: Android | JavaScript | Mobile App Development
$150 - $200 USD
Bid now
Tiktok model Filter creation  
We have short video app available on Playstore. We need to add beauty filters,Same like tiktok model filters. Android Application.
Skills: Android | Java | Mobile App Development | PHP
$5 - $10 USD /hr
Bid now

No comments:

Post a Comment